Rotorua's Inspect Your Gadget is a specialist in repairs for Mobile Phones, Tablets, Laptop & Desktop computers.
We run an honest, reliable and efficient service, proudly endorsed by 2degrees Rotorua Central Mall. With over 70 - FIVE STAR reviews on Facebook, you can trust that you'll receive excellent service at reasonable prices. Let us go above and beyond to give you a professional and accurate diagnosis, and a timely repair.
- All major brands serviced.
- The best quality iPhone screens in the Bay. (read more below).
- All types of repairs, not just screens (right down to motherboard repair).
- Insurance assessments (damage reports).
- Friendly, helpful advice.
- No charge for basic assessments.
Did you know that only 10% of repair services in New Zealand use OEM (original spec) screens for your iPhone?
This means that most repair shops will install a cheaper type of screen known as a copy. This is not the same as the screen that came with your brand new iPhone. When you get a new screen installed by us, you get an original Apple Retina™ LCD display, and touch digitizer, just like what came with your phone when you bought it. This means better display, better touch, and a more durable screen. Here are just some of the advantages over the cheaper, budget screens offered by many of our competitors:
- Stronger glass on thinner frame.
- Faster, more reliable touch response.
- Oleophobic (water, dust, fingerprint repellant) coating on glass.
- Original Apple Retina™ LCD with bright, natural colours and high resolution.
- Superior construction. Cold-press glue secures the glass to the bezel, no peeling off.
Durability. If you break the glass, the touch may continue to function normally.